Tuesday 29 April 2014

We finished the snake

It took longer than we expected and we had some issues with the head falling off, but here it is, finally finished. It's Courtney's jungle animal for her homework!! She is so super happy with the way it turned out and I think it looks pretty good too. She is so excited to take it to school tomorrow to show her teacher and friends all her hard work. 
On another note Layla cried again going In to nursery this morning but was calm and not crying when I left her which is an improvement from yesterday so I think we're heading in the right direction there. She seems to have a great time and always has so much to tell me about when I collect her so I think it's just getting her through the door and she will be fine. Let's see how tomorrow goes, it's her last session for the week so I hope to end her week on a high note. Time will tell, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth drop off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment